Access to stephenreaestateagents.co.uk is confirmation that you have understood and agreed to be bound by all of these terms and conditions.
This website is prepared and issued in the United Kingdom and is intended for the information of United Kingdom residents only.
This website is for information purposes only and its content is subject to change without notice.
Nothing on this website shall be deemed to constitute financial advice and in the event that you wish to have any such advice, you should contact a financial advisor.
Whilst Stephen Rea Estate Agents uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information published on this website is accurate, current, and complete at the date of publication, no representations or warranties are made (express or implied) as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of such information. Stephen Rea Estate Agents cannot accept any responsibility (to the extent permitted by law) for any loss arising directly or indirectly from the use of, or any action taken in reliance on, any information appearing on this website or any other website to which it may be linked.Stephen Rea Estate Agents makes no warranty that this website is free from errors, defects or viruses.
The entire contents of this website are the property of Stephen Rea Estate Agents and are subject to copyright with all rights reserved.
You may download or print individual sections of the website for personal use and information only provided that these properly indicates Stephen Rea Estate Agents copyright and other proprietary notices. You may not reproduce (in whole or in part), modify, decompile, disassemble or transmit or use for any commercial purpose whatsoever any information from this website without Stephen Rea Estate Agents prior written consent.
There is no guarantee that any e-mail you send will be received by Stephen Rea Estate Agents or that the confidentiality of that email will be maintained during internet transmission.
Any disputes arising from the use of this website shall at all times be governed by the laws of Northern Ireland and the parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Northern Ireland Courts.
Limits of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by the law, neither the business nor any of its employees or agents shall be liable for:
- Any direct, indirect, consequential, special or other damage howsoever resulting form your use of this website, including without limitation any liability for, loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill and/or wasted management or office time;
- any inaccuracies or typographical errors in the content of this web site or interruptions howsoever caused in its use;
- any detrimental reliance by you, or by anyone who may be informed by you either received from this web site;
- any Viruses, worms or other items of a destructive nature downloaded or otherwise received from this website;
- any modifications or corruptions arising from any unauthorised third party access to this web site;
- the content of any web site which may be accessed through or linked through to from this web site over which the business does not exercise any control whether financial, editorial or of any other kind;
where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. The business has no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
In no event shall the total liability of the business to you for all or any loss or damage incurred by you exceed the lesser amount paid by you to the business for access to and use of this web site or £2,000.
International transfers of personal information
As the Internet can be accessed worldwide, if you are visiting the site from outside the UK, your visit will necessarily result in the transfer of information across international borders. By visiting this site and communicating electronically with us you are consenting to these transfers.
If you open more than one browser of the same type whilst using the services listed above on the website, remember to close down all browser windows when you finish.
In fact, if you share a computer with someone else or use a public system (e.g. library, in your office, internet cafe) then we advise you to shut down the computer. This will help ensure any personal information stored temporarily in the computer's memory is lost.